How Old are Ya Guys?

Reading through this, the average seems to be about the late 40s. Ya old fucks
Thank God. 44 is the younger end of average.

And BTW 1990s and 2000s rock.

Told a buddy of mine that Radiohead's The Bends was maybe the best album ever and he reply definitely of the 90s, but not ever. I told him that made no sense as his statemen implies better music was made before 1990, impossible.

According to my birthday or how old my wife says I act? BIG difference

Oh yeah, some females in the past demoted me to single digits. Whoa. But it was mainly the amount of time I spent playing guitar. They compared me to young children and their video games. These girls were most definitely not happy campers. But, I was helpless to do anything about it. Playing guitar is just too much fun.

I’m 41, turning 42 in September.

It’s better to be middle aged with some nostalgia than to be the creepy old guy trying to be hip with the zoomers. 😬

76C2B743-1D7E-475E-B461-96B85C1A9D5A.jpeg

Guys, there always could have been a better time to grow up than any of you experienced. But just be glad you aren’t in your late teens and twenties these days.

I feel very sorry for the current generation with all the wokeness, lockdowns, PC, media manipulation and the anger on the streets.
Every decade before was better than this shit.
Don't get me wrong, I was a gamer back in the day but these kids will sit in their rooms all week long. We invited my stepson to go on a hike one time and it was like we asked him to hide a body.

Don't get me wrong, I was a gamer back in the day but these kids will sit in their rooms all week long. We invited my stepson to go on a hike one time and it was like we asked him to hide a body.
Yeah..... I’m still a gamer. Just old school. 8000 games in a full old arcade machine. 😎

Attachments

• 07014802-F185-4F93-A419-1FA442522AB0.jpeg
    07014802-F185-4F93-A419-1FA442522AB0.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 38
Back