How to date a Diezel Amp?

ryanougrad

Hi,

I am looking at buying a Diezel and have found a few but want to be able to track down the exact year. How do you decipher the Serial number on the back of Diezel's.

Thanks.

ryanougrad":2qef2jnj said:
Hi,

I am looking at buying a Diezel and have found a few but want to be able to track down the exact year. How do you decipher the Serial number on the back of Diezel's.

Thanks.

It is not possible to decipher a date out of the serial number. The Amps are numbered in an ascending order and there is no information on the date. Maybe you post the serial number you're interested and the forum members (or Peter) help you.

ryanougrad":1ahg3oiu said:
Hi,
How do you decipher the Serial number on the back of Diezel's.
Hi,
It is well known among the BOD members that any attempt or any such heathenizing that one may bestow upon themselves to unveil and break the ever so cherished algorithm and underlying core code structure that details the very minutia which maps each and every precise facet, aspect, and any or all specification(s) is doomed to ceaseless purgatory to serve as the recipient of eternal unvarying, unwavering rose prick plucking to the exposed feet of said individual while buried in snow upside-down – do not tread on this desolate, uninhabitable grave bustle.

"How to date a Diezel amp?"
First walk up to it, say hello and introduce yourself. Ask how she is doing and move the conversation around her. After some conversation slide your hand over to her power switch but make sure she is on standy, plug your guitar cord in and switch er on. If you and her can make some beautiful music together then slip the guy at the register some bills and take care of her and she will give you a lifetime of joy. OK SORRY ive been doing my company taxes for the last 2 weeks, that should explain it. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can anyone help me date my D-Moll? I tried in the other thread that Diezel used to respond to, but that thread appears to have went dry. I don't know where else to look...

Attachments

• Diezel1.jpg
    Diezel1.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 37
Back