How's that fourth booster working in Israel???????

harddriver

1642532460236.png

… ‘fourth wave’
I guess I missed the first three. 😂
I just love how they can forecast these ‘waves’ and pinpoint how terrible there going to be, build the fear months in advance, and yet we can’t even get tomorrow’s weather right.

Last edited:
This narrative is not going to sustain itself much longer, people are tired of this shit and the "elites" are fking clueless and out of touch if they think people will continue to go along with this charade of bi-annual boosters for freedom. Sorry but the game is almost up, they will do EVERYTHING possible to remain in control like start war, at least I feel war is coming as a distraction and knee jerk response.

I'm just waiting for some false flag event. Our new "woke" military that they are trying to create will not fare very well. Make no mistake...there's still plenty of warriors in the military..... for now.

I'm just waiting for some false flag event. Our new "woke" military that they are trying to create will not fare very well. Make no mistake...there's still plenty of warriors in the military..... for now.

Yep, same here,
I was expecting it to have already happened…
But it will happen, they are losing momentum, people are actually waking up to this bullshit.
But, they will stage something shortly and of course, they will make it look like the UNvaccinated are to blame, the “right wing extremists” The “Trump supporter terrorists” 😂

Their game is so old, But to those who sit glued to CNN all day, they believe it, as outrageous as it is, they actually do believe the bs they’re being fed.

Yep, same here,
But it will happen, they are losing momentum, people are actually waking up to this bullshit.
But, they will stage something shortly and of course, they will make it look like the UNvaccinated are to blame, the “right wing extremists” The “Trump supporter terrorists” 😂

Their game is so old, But to those who sit glued to CNN all day, they believe it, as outrageous as it is, they actually do believe the bs they’re being fed.
Some good news.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/12/cnn-sees-ratings-dive-by-90-from-2021-coverage/amp/
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eted-demographics-overall-total-audience.html

Last edited:
Yep, same here,

Was just going to say this...

Just when it starts to look like it will fizzle away, I predict a deadly and scary strain coming in April........planned of course.

Back