How's that fourth booster working in Israel???????

Can the rothschilds, kissingers, rockefellers just fking DIE already and quit getting 7th heart transplants??? Honestly, so much potential for shaping the world to a POSITIVE future but yet, this is what we get.... illusion of control, constant negative bs in media.

I see less and less reason to live quite frankly.

Can the rothschilds, kissingers, rockefellers just fking DIE already and quit getting 7th heart transplants??? Honestly, so much potential for shaping the world to a POSITIVE future but yet, this is what we get.... illusion of control, constant negative bs in media.

I see less and less reason to live quite frankly.
I'm pretty sure those are the faces and names that we are familiar with for a reason. Theu have been put forth for us to point the finger at. There are darker and higher orders above those figureheads that we never see. But we know they exist if you know how to follow the etymology and symbolism.

I'm pretty sure those are the faces and names that we are familiar with for a reason. Theu have been put forth for us to point the finger at. There are darker and higher orders above those figureheads that we never see. But we know they exist if you know how to follow the etymology and symbolism.
What does these symbols represent?

Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 3.20.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 3.21.10 PM.png

Back