I have gone and done it!

Jeff Hilligan

Selling all my custom modules...not...boy things are slow here and on this board! Really digging on my Vox ++ with my Kings X pre amp...and then it goes without saying the HHG just flat out smokes!

MarcoR":41f1a said:
Hey did you get my IM? I'm really jonsing for a new toy to play with...

Yes I did and I made the call and my sister who now is taking care of all office stuff, orders etc, was out today with a sick child..so tomorrow I will have info for you!

I imagine I'll be calling the shop this week to get my HHG module........

Matt, you get yours yet?? Give us the word man..........

I havent given it the full band test yet but... :D

Ill be able to give a full report after tomorrow night. But so far... :rock:

It is amazing the difference in playing it at home vs. with the band.

Glad it's rockin' so far!! Definitely let us know.........as I'm sure you will! :thumbsup:

Jeff, what did you do to your vox++?? I thought the clip sounded great.......

Glad to see you are all picking up on my "HHG" monicker.

If I remember correctly, you and Frank promised a MOD 100 with one of each modules as the the winner of the "Name the Module" contest. You know where I live, ship when ready. :LOL: :LOL:

Actually you know what you can check on for me ... I'm dying over here! :(

Tommy T

3 Mile Stone":0a7a3 said:
Glad to see you are all picking up on my "HHG" monicker.

If I remember correctly, you and Frank promised a MOD 100 with one of each modules as the the winner of the "Name the Module" contest. You know where I live, ship when ready. :LOL: :LOL:

Actually you know what you can check on for me ... I'm dying over here! :(

Tommy T
Tommy, funny you bring it up..I have my sister on it..she cant believe its not done...she said to Bruce I mean I will wait for my Bently but this is stupid...get the frickin thing done!

Jeff Hilligan":3b274 said:
Yes I did and I made the call and my sister who now is taking care of all office stuff, orders etc, was out today with a sick child..so tomorrow I will have info for you!

Thanks Jeff! She called and it had just arrived at my house.

MarcoR":066ba said:
Jeff Hilligan":066ba said:

Thanks Jeff! She called and it had just arrived at my house.

Awesome..she called me to let me know also...!

Jeff Hilligan":69c38 said:
Selling all my custom modules...not...boy things are slow here and on this board! Really digging on my Vox ++ with my Kings X pre amp...and then it goes without saying the HHG just flat out smokes!

What is the HHG????? I have the MHG which is incredible and I know about the EG5.

The HHG?

richedie":b51ec said:
Jeff Hilligan":b51ec said:

What is the HHG????? I have the MHG which is incredible and I know about the EG5.

The HHG?

HHG = JXH = EG5 = Your next module.

Or at least it should be! WOW!

Matt,
told you the EG5 was unreal once you start moving air! Gald you love it! Now everyone needs to buy this one....in Matt's words...you guys have hit a homerun!

Its sick. For anyone who likes gain, its a must have module. IMO, the must owns are T/D, SL2, and now EG5.

EWSEthan":14c4e said:
richedie":14c4e said:
Jeff Hilligan":14c4e said:

The HHG?

HHG = JXH = EG5 = Your next module.

Or at least it should be! WOW!

I would be afraid to have my MHG modified to EG5 specs because I like the MHG. Is the EG5 that much brighter???? Think I want the SL2.

You think the MHG is just as good? I like how dark and thick the MHG happens to be! I want the SL2 and the Vox. I LOVE the Bman....much more than the Deluxe.

If you like MHG, then stick with MHG! It definitely sounds great. I just happen to prefer the eq curve of the EG5.

You definitely need SL2 though. Awesome vintage high gain Marshall tones.

EWSEthan":2bcbe said:
If you like MHG, then stick with MHG! It definitely sounds great. I just happen to prefer the eq curve of the EG5.

You definitely need SL2 though. Awesome vintage high gain Marshall tones.

Yes, I need the SL2! What is the main thing with the EG5.....upper mids?

Back