I see a lot of new faces here

I came here around the time that Harmony Central started going downhill. I was always on the amp forum.

Shortly after I quit playing for the better part of a decade. I came back to gear and ended up on TGP (I know, I know).

It took me far too long to realize that place is basically a Sunday school. I finally got perm-banned for calling someone a child. Yeah, a child.

So here I am with a join date of June 2009 and under 10 posts! :)

I see a lot of new faces here. Just wondering why?

Dudes with 10 - 200 posts that I just don't recognize. Curious if you dudes are posting more on R-T because TGP is lame? Is it because you feel like you can express yourself better here without backlash? Is it because you dudes are just trying to get to 50 posts so you can B/S/T? Are you dudes just getting back into guitar again after a break?

Just curious.

I mean if you are, then welcome to R-T. :yes: Post up. Tell us your story. Most of us regulars really like this place and we pretty much all get along real well, even when we disagree. We have very little spam/trolling as well. We have kick ass Mods too - which helps. Carry on.
Just signed up a moment ago.. Tue Sep,13th 2022 :giggle:

I came here around the time that Harmony Central started going downhill. I was always on the amp forum.

Shortly after I quit playing for the better part of a decade. I came back to gear and ended up on TGP (I know, I know).

It took me far too long to realize that place is basically a Sunday school. I finally got perm-banned for calling someone a child. Yeah, a child.

Welcome back to Rig-Talk and rigs in general I guess :yes: Congrats on your Two Rock too!

You'd have to do something pretty bad to get banned here.

Hey y'all. Joined about a year ago but have been ramping up my activity level here more recently, definitely a more "stable" group than TGP :unsure:, well most of you anyway :cool:, I'm also on SSO (interesting bunch but not very much activity there), the official PRS forum, SD's - etc.

Originally from MD and have lived all over, but in extreme north GA the past 4 years. Getting old, too, but I'm fighting that shit.

Were you Senor Forum at TGP?

I'm less whatever they are and I guess that makes me more of you all. :D I like that when I ask a question here, I get reasonable suggestions for regular people. I know what I'm getting suggested at TGP, and I won't afford it. lol

Hey y'all. Joined about a year ago but have been ramping up my activity level here more recently, definitely a more "stable" group than TGP :unsure:, well most of you anyway :cool:, I'm also on SSO (interesting bunch but not very much activity there), the official PRS forum, SD's - etc.

Originally from MD and have lived all over, but in extreme north GA the past 4 years. Getting old, too, but I'm fighting that shit.
I'm originally from GA and living in MD. Wanna trade? lol

I'm originally from GA and living in MD. Wanna trade? lol
Not if I can help it! Of course there are some good places there. My biggest issue with MD are the insane police - my last year there me and the wife were pulled over 12 fucking times! I think they intentionally look for the most misaligned people they can find and then pump them up on stimulants or something.

I see a lot of new faces here. Just wondering why?

Dudes with 10 - 200 posts that I just don't recognize. Curious if you dudes are posting more on R-T because TGP is lame? Is it because you feel like you can express yourself better here without backlash? Is it because you dudes are just trying to get to 50 posts so you can B/S/T? Are you dudes just getting back into guitar again after a break?

Just curious.

I mean if you are, then welcome to R-T. :yes: Post up. Tell us your story. Most of us regulars really like this place and we pretty much all get along real well, even when we disagree. We have very little spam/trolling as well. We have kick ass Mods too - which helps. Carry on.
Hello all! I am new to this page myself. I don't know about other people but I just need somewhere to nerd out. FaceBook is fading into the past and the group interactions on there.... I started looking for something new. Of course TGP came up but I had a better feeling about RT. Hope I'm right!

Hello all! I am new to this page myself. I don't know about other people but I just need somewhere to nerd out. FaceBook is fading into the past and the group interactions on there.... I started looking for something new. Of course TGP came up but I had a better feeling about RT. Hope I'm right!
TGP is only for homosexual lawyers and ham-fisted, Telecaster-playing dentists.

Everyone else gets perma-bant after a short while.

Welcome, bro :rock:

Back