I see a lot of new faces here

fitty

H83wHcn.jpg
Shite-posting coming up… 🚽

I would guess many of the new 2023 accounts are linked to a few people. Mostly for trolling other members or verifying their stance with themselves by liking and responding to their own comments to appear as if their thoughts are normal or majority. It would be nice of them if they gave the mods a little vacation time once in a while instead of indulging in their never ending s&m.

I would guess many of the new 2023 accounts are linked to a few people. Mostly for trolling other members or verifying their stance with themselves by liking and responding to their own comments to appear as if their thoughts are normal or majority. It would be nice of them if they gave the mods a little vacation time once in a while instead of indulging in their never ending s&m.
I'm very new. But I'm not a troll. Honest. Never lived under a bridge or had run-ins with billy goats. Or not recently.

Seems weird to me that people would spend their time that way. I joined just to learn more about tube amps.

Yeah, that's what happened.

:ROFLMAO:

Joined yesterday. Hello all.
Welcome mate! :cheers:

:cheers2:

Back