I see a lot of new faces here

I've been a member for a long time, but then stopped visiting as I didn't play guitar for a while. After starting again, I was mostly on Facebook groups, but seeing the same questions being asked every day instead of people searching for old answers led me back to forums, where all that information can be searched and discussions are more intelligent. Glad to see this place is still fairly active!

I've been a member for a long time, but then stopped visiting as I didn't play guitar for a while. After starting again, I was mostly on Facebook groups, but seeing the same questions being asked every day instead of people searching for old answers led me back to forums, where all that information can be searched and discussions are more intelligent. Glad to see this place is still fairly active!

Welcome back :cheers:

And yeah, I find the same limitations with Facebook. It is more a stream of consciousness where a forum is too, but has separation with threads and sub forums and much better search functions. That and we can't say half the shit we say here on FB :LOL:

Long time lurker, really enjoyed the forum during c**id, became a bit of a Friday night ritual, metal, beer and rig talk! (anything to escape the NHS!)

Got bored with Helix and realised I like simple, distorted valve amps. Sold the Helix and bought a wee EVH lbx, now want a Splawn!

Oh, sorry. Thanks for the heads up, The comments make more sense now. I guess I should have surmised that from his “Active member” status. Still getting used to the site,

Oh, sorry. Thanks for the heads up, The comments make more sense now. I guess I should have surmised that from his “Active member” status. Still getting used to the site,
No need to be sorry mate! :LOL:

Enjoy the forum. :cheers2:

i googled chinese suhr...couldnt think of a brand name rasmus....and you guys popped up...rest is history (which is at the time of writting 12 minutes long)

Back