If you like 80's ... this band still carrying the torch

Totally! I made a similar comment on that tune a few years ago. That is exactly what I hear as well! Great hooks. Yeah the bass player looks like he is out of place for sure lol.
Yeah, I'm watching their 2020 Live stream now; the drummer 'cleaned up', or became more sleezy, depends on your point of view what the 'correct' look is for such a band. :p

But the bass player's looks wouldn't be out of place in Tokyo Hotel :gay:(...opposed to Tokyo Blade :rock:)

One thing I didn't care for is the evolution of Pepe's (=guitarplayer) tone. On the 1st album it was more defined (perhaps a bit too EVH/Stevens influenced, but whatevs), and later on it became more mushy, oversaturated...bit of a fuzzy mess. Maybe he needs to ditch that JVM, start playing a Wizard/Cameron/SLO/Larry...

Yeah, I'm watching their 2020 Live stream now; the drummer 'cleaned up', or became more sleezy, depends on your point of view what the 'correct' look is for such a band. :p

But the bass player's looks wouldn't be out of place in Tokyo Hotel :gay:(...opposed to Tokyo Blade :rock:)

One thing I didn't care for is the evolution of Pepe's (=guitarplayer) tone. On the 1st album it was more defined (perhaps a bit too EVH/Stevens influenced, but whatevs), and later on it became more mushy, oversaturated...bit of a fuzzy mess. Maybe he needs to ditch that JVM, start playing a Wizard/Cameron/SLO/Larry...
lol agreed on the bass player. Very well described, also on the guitar player's tone. Sometimes too much saturation and fizz just doesn't translate well in recordings. More guys using too much gain these days.

Hey guys... speaking of 80s bands. Not to veer off topic to much but worth it if you haven't heard of them.These guys have a ton of material and in my opinion are painfully underrated. Great songs great guitarist and amazing harmonies. Everyone can sing. One of my favorites. The drummer actually sings in Jake E Lee's band.

Back