Incoming NAD ‘78 2203

Slam it with a sd1 or a standout and you win, that tone is the tone and sends the boutique amps packing. Add a metro loop and your done.

This. Everyone wishes their higher gainers or marshall hotrods did the lower gain AC DC thing better. The solution is just get a 2203/04 or clone and turn it up. One OD pedal added and you've got your modded Marshall

This. Everyone wishes their higher gainers or marshall hotrods did the lower gain AC DC thing better. The solution is just get a 2203/04 or clone and turn it up. One OD pedal added and you've got your modded Marshall
It's really not the same thing. They're both really great, but it's not the same. I can switch my 2203 and Monomyths on the fly and you can feel it instantly.

It's really not the same thing. They're both really great, but it's not the same. I can switch my 2203 and Monomyths on the fly and you can feel it instantly.

I guess it is going to come down to which tone you want to be THE tone and which is the go to now and again sort of thing.

Back