is the detroit 5 still in the works

Len Rabinowitz":1eb5mija said:
My question exactly! What about the 40 watt model?

Yeah this one should be made ,its got a ton of really cool feature stage/room switch headphones ,direct out with cab sims ,solo boost.reverb
I was really excited about this one it was the coolest product I had seen in years from you guys

bruce egnater":zbf0gg3d said:
Sorry, the "Higher Ups" decided to not do it. Unlikely we will ever be making it.

Bruce, this implies the same "higher ups" might have put a stop to moving some of your production back to the U.S. Is this the case? Is everything Egnater going to be made in China for the foreseeable future?

rlord1974":2zruag37 said:
bruce egnater":2zruag37 said:
Sorry, the "Higher Ups" decided to not do it. Unlikely we will ever be making it.

Bruce, this implies the same "higher ups" might have put a stop to moving some of your production back to the U.S. Is this the case? Is everything Egnater going to be made in China for the foreseeable future?

Fuck.....It figures. The Detroit was a incredible sounding amp. "The Higher Up's"????? Never mind.....not even worth the effort to pursue anymore :thumbsdown: !

In another thread Bruce said that it was only the 5 he was referring to here, and that the others in the Detroit series might come next year.

Back