Is UFO Disclosure just around the corner???

Once again are you full retard? How is it cyberstalking when you had a public Youtube account.

Fucking Blue Dot in Texas retard 🤡🤣🤡

Oh so when you're stalking people in public you're not actually stalking them right? :ROFLMAO: Is that what you tell the police :ROFLMAO:

My next door neighbor once saw a UFO, in the form of a hot turd, plunge into his swimming pool. He was an asshole, that guy. When I heard that he dropped-dead of a heart attack while shoveling snow, I shrugged.

Ok NutSmollett 🤣

That's like me saying you stalk my posts on here. It's obvious you can't help it 🤡🤣🤡

It's not like that at all krullet. We willingly engage on this forum, it's when you start following me around outside of this forum is where the creepy shit starts happening, and that's exactly what you did. You are a cyber stalker, own it :hys: 🤡

Fuck you are retarded. 🤡🤣🤡

Own the fact that you are a closet libtard who was so embarrassed you had to deleted the evidence. 🤣

No one posts half naked gay pictures of themselves on guitar forums and actually feels "cyberstalked" because someone found their public Youtube account 🤣

If you think they are half naked gay pictures, why do you keep re-posting them? We all know why, it's because you are a homosexual cyber stalker bursting out of the closet :hys:🤡:hys:🤡

Good question. Every I've forgotten about them, Krull posts them again. What's the deal Krull? You can tell me in a PM.

5br6a3.jpg

:hys:

That's it. Keep deflecting from the fact that you're a closet libtard. 🤪

But but, Krull saw my Youtube account exposing me as a Texas Libtard, so I deleted it and said he was cyberstalking me 🤣

If I was a libtard, why would I be embarrassed. I know both libtards, and trumptards. Neither are embarrassed of it. You're an unhinged conspiratorial cunt :hys:

Back