Jual Obat crushed by Marshall stack in World Exclusive

Acoustic brand amps? Or just an acoustic guitar amp?

My wife has a little green Marshall AS50. It's good for small gigs but I've found it a little underpowered if you are running vocals into it as well. I would definitely be looking in the 200 SS watt range if I was shopping, but it's gonna depend on your power needs. The Marshall has been decent for her but I don't have a lot of faith in it's long term build quality. Pretty much the case with a lot of new cheaply made gear. It's better than the Fender accoustasonic, that thing was a pile of junk.

Acoustic brand amps? Or just an acoustic guitar amp?

My wife has a little green Marshall AS50. It's good for small gigs but I've found it a little underpowered if you are running vocals into it as well. I would definitely be looking in the 200 SS watt range if I was shopping, but it's gonna depend on your power needs. The Marshall has been decent for her but I don't have a lot of faith in it's long term build quality. Pretty much the case with a lot of new cheaply made gear. It's better than the Fender accoustasonic, that thing was a pile of junk.
I think I'm going to get a Fishman Artist. Got great reviews and people seem to love them!

I think I'm going to get a Fishman Artist. Got great reviews and people seem to love them!
I think that is a dang good choice. The fishman pickups are also great stuff if you are ever looking. My wife has had just about every acoustic pickup out there from the sound hole dean markley cheap-o to both single coil and hubucking fishmans to LR Baggs sound hole pickup and the lyric to the Gretsch deltoluxe etc etc can't even remember all the names any more. The Fishmans were among the best though.

Back