JVM...KR Mega Vibe...Area 51 wah clips

You get some great tones from your JVM. Does this mean you'll be parting with the Heritage Colonial, or did that already happen?

-Mark

By the way... if you've proven anything with your clips it's that this new Marshall is every bit a real Marshall that does all thos classic tones quite well. At least as far as I can tell.

Those clips sound great! Your playing really does the JVM justice :thumbsup:

You seem to be a huge effect guy, whats your favorite wah thats currently in production. I'm looking around for a new one right now and I dont think your opinion could hurt ;)

Damn - I am so on the fence to get one of these.
Problem is I have a Bray jtm for a couple years now and it covers so many tones, i'm having a hard time justifying it !
Its more a want then need now - crap I have to stop listening to these awesome clips !

Only thing the jtm cant excel in is evh tone because of the tube rect. and soft attack and my chops ;)

If someone posts convincing VH tones with the JVM, its all over ;)

I just listened to a bunch of your clips. Nice choices and playing man! I would have to say that Hendrix is my favorite guitarist and Villanova Juntion, Hey Baby (New Risisng Sun), Hear My Train Comin and Machine gun are my fav jams. You covered them all here. I think the amp sounds good especialy on the clean/low gain. I played one at the store at lower volumes and wasn't impressed at all though.

:|::QBB:
carlygtr56":cf93d said:
Check my sig for the top 7 clips.
The Mega Vibe kills as does the Area 51 wah.

I used the JVM Clean, and Ch 1 red mode
Then Crunch ch red

I don't know which clip is which :LOL:

Check my sig

Nice! The mega vibe sounds killer. Super nice clean tone! Was that the direct recording too, or was that one using a mic??? Either way, sounds GREAT!!!

hey marshall,

hire carl to do your clips!!!!

villanova is my favorite hendrix jam!

have i told you how hapy i am you retired that marantz recorder? :D

Damn, I love your clips.

Your playing is top notch and you can really make the amp shine in recordings.

Excellent :thumbsup:

Back