Keeley Halo Timmons Delay! šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤©

romanianreaper

I heard this demo and immediately ordered one. I texted Robert and he told me this is their best pedal to date and since I have a pedalboard full of Keeley pedals, that makes me happy šŸ˜Š I have two Keeley delays but I think this one is going to be perfect for cleans and heavier soloing.

I heard this demo and immediately ordered one. I texted Robert and he told me this is their best pedal to date and since I have a pedalboard full of Keeley pedals, that makes me happy šŸ˜Š I have two Keeley delays but I think this one is going to be perfect for cleans and heavier soloing.

Do you know whether the dry signal runs in parallel with the wet signal without being AD/DA converted, or if it is converted to digital and back when the pedal is on?

Do you know whether the dry signal runs in parallel with the wet signal without being AD/DA converted, or if it is converted to digital and back when the pedal is on?
Iā€™ve been looking for this answer as well. Anyone have a manual? Canā€™t find one.

Sorry man, I thought you were talking about an old Keeley pedal. I understand now. I bet he'll use both!
Not likely heā€™ll use both. He mentioned somewhere that he liked the smaller form factor of this new one, probably a Godsend that it takes less space in his board and maybe it doesnā€™t use the hi current Strymon power supply.

Not likely heā€™ll use both. He mentioned somewhere that he liked the smaller form factor of this new one, probably a Godsend that it takes less space in his board and maybe it doesnā€™t use the hi current Strymon power supply.

Before the TL he always used an Echoplex. Don't know why he use the TL, if need just some echos; EJ use 2 Belle Epoch for example... Lukather 2 DL8.

Before the TL he always used an Echoplex. Don't know why he use the TL, if need just some echos; EJ use 2 Belle Epoch for example... Lukather 2 DL8.

As a fan of both Lukather and EJā€¦ Iā€™ll say that Timmonsā€™ tone is pretty much without equal. If he picks a pedal, any pedal, itā€™s for a reason.

As for his delays, he has never gone for ā€œjust some echos.ā€ He always dials in a very specific kind of washy, pad-like background ambience that effectively sits somewhere between delay and reverb. It just so happens that the TimeLine, for a long time, was the physically smallest and most reliable box that would give him that sound. He moved from the Echoplex to the TimeLine because the Echoplex was super unreliable and it broke down all the time.

Now that he has a smaller pedal that does that same specific sound he goes for, thatā€™s what heā€™s moved to.

Last edited:
Just so everyone knows, this pedal kicks so much ass. It sounds beautiful and lush like in the video and I am just using it Mono right now. It is inspiring to play and sounds great clean or wirh dirt.

There are two delay sides with four presets. I had.a great U2 sound out of the box and the Timmons preset smokes obviously. Digging this thing!!

Back