Keeley Halo Timmons Delay! 🤩🤩🤩

Just so everyone knows, this pedal kicks so much ass. It sounds beautiful and lush like in the video and I am just using it Mono right now. It is inspiring to play and sounds great clean or wirh dirt.

There are two delay sides with four presets. I had.a great U2 sound out of the box and the Timmons preset smokes obviously. Digging this thing!!

Are you able to tell at all if the pedal is analog dry through? Best way to tell would probably be to split your signal with another stereo buffer of some kind, like an A/B/Y box or any pedal with stereo outputs, then plug one of those outputs into one amp, and the other output into the Halo, then plug the Halo into the input of another amp. If there are phasing issues with the Halo pedal activated, then that would mean the Halo AD/DA converts the dry signal.

GBOL8dI.png

If you do this, just to make sure everything works, make sure to test without the halo in the chain at all first to verify that the two amps are in phase with each other.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what it is tailored for but I have it in the loop.
Can you dial in just a simple digital line at 480-500 ms? Is that doable? I love the form factor and the presets but my main lead delay is based around that 480-500ms with a single repeat. I basically run three delays programs...one short for rhythm, that longer one for leads and the same longer one with more repeats for an alternate lead sound. Everything else is just icing. I love my Nemesis but I have that midi'ed up on my big board, I'm putting together a small board and this looks perfect with the onboard switchable presets which the Nemesis cannot do unless you buy an additional switch.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what it is tailored for but I have it in the loop.
Both! Andy uses his in the loop and so all the content you see him playing in, the Halo is running accordingly. It still sounds great going through the front of an amp though, there's a lot of content showcasing that like Andy's demo on Reverb or on JayLeonardJ's demo

Last edited:
Do you know whether the dry signal runs in parallel with the wet signal without being AD/DA converted, or if it is converted to digital and back when the pedal is on?
There is an analog pass-through for the dry signal that runs in parallel with the wet signal. The dry signal does not go through the AD/DA conversion.

Can you dial in just a simple digital line at 480-500 ms? Is that doable? I love the form factor and the presets but my main lead delay is based around that 480-500ms with a single repeat. I basically run three delays programs...one short for rhythm, that longer one for leads and the same longer one with more repeats for an alternate lead sound. Everything else is just icing. I love my Nemesis but I have that midi'ed up on my big board, I'm putting together a small board and this looks perfect with the onboard switchable presets which the Nemesis cannot do unless you buy an additional switch.
Absolutely. Mild to Wild

This thing sounds nuts. I have a major problem with delay pedals... it's the only effect I really use, and I've stockpiled way too many... but I'm probably going to snag this one too...

I’ve been looking for this answer as well. Anyone have a manual? Can’t find one.
You can find a pdf manual in the Halo product page on the rkfx.com site between the bullet point features and video links. I'd post the link but I think the mods don't love that and we're all a little apprehensive to click them anyway.

There is an analog pass-through for the dry signal that runs in parallel with the wet signal. The dry signal does not go through the AD/DA conversion.

Thanks. I found that out yesterday afternoon so I drove a few towns over and picked one up at a guitar center.

It sounds great!

This thing sounds nuts. I have a major problem with delay pedals... it's the only effect I really use, and I've stockpiled way too many... but I'm probably going to snag this one too...
Dude, I have two other Keeley delays. This one isn't leaving my board. I love it and can't wait to do the stereo thing.

You can find a pdf manual in the Halo product page on the rkfx.com site between the bullet point features and video links. I'd post the link but I think the mods don't love that and we're all a little apprehensive to click them anyway.
Thanks. Unfortunately they don't address my question in the manual.

Back