Kemper give away….fuck it 🤣

I'm curious to see what everyone does to impress you @Tone Monster

I'm in sell mode, having circulation problems and missing work have put me in a shitty financial spot

But I'll see if my latest song impresses you ;) I hired a vocalist off Fiverr and he's quite good.

Listen to Stormcrown - The Labyrinth (rought Demo) by Daniel Travis on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/SLSMf
Give the Kemper to Dan, then have him profile the Larry, then send the Kemper to me. GENIUS!

Tone Monster, you are day drinking? Let's chug a beer. If I beat you, I get the Kemper. Hard Mode: I'll chug a stout. You can chug whatever you want!

If you let me have it, I'll pass it on to another member after using it for a month in hopes that they in turn do the same thing so everyone who was curious about one of these but couldn't afford it to take the plunge. I would have the right amount of time to fall in love with it or say it actually isn't my style. At least I could add it the amps I've owned.

If you let me have it, I'll pass it on to another member after using it for a month in hopes that they in turn do the same thing so everyone who was curious about one of these but couldn't afford it to take the plunge. I would have the right amount of time to fall in love with it or say it actually isn't my style. At least I could add it the amps I've owned.
Ohhhhh. This is good and leading heavily.

I'm curious to see what everyone does to impress you @Tone Monster

I'm in sell mode, having circulation problems and missing work have put me in a shitty financial spot

But I'll see if my latest song impresses you ;) I hired a vocalist off Fiverr and he's quite good.

Listen to Stormcrown - The Labyrinth (rought Demo) by Daniel Travis on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/SLSMf
Sounds really nice. Sell me the Larry!

Work related: Guy and his wife go into a grocery store in TX for stuff, wife hands husband a list and tells him to grab everything on it, says she's got other stuff to take care of. 15-20 minutes later husband hears sirens and ambulance / cops pulling into store parking lot. So he decides to go have a look, he then sees his wife getting loaded up on a gurney for transport all bloody and shit...he then sees the butcher in the same position, bloodied and clearly seriously injured....Husband has an obvious WTF reaction.... turns out his wife was screwing the butcher on the side and had gone into the employee bathroom with the butcher and climbed up on the wall mounted sink for some doggy style action. The wall mounted sink hung on just long enough for them to get started before ripping out of the wall and crashing to floor with the both of them...the shattered porcelain seriously fucked them both up requiring surgery. Wife was unrepentant and ended up filing a lawsuit against the store for faulty installation of equipment. The suit was thrown out and the claim was denied as the intended use of the sink was for washing your hands and not a platform for doggy style sex.

That's not the weirdest thing I encountered in my old job but is impressive on a WTF level :ROFLMAO: Question is are you impressed on a "send Velcro the Kemper" level ? I'll profile my Wizard MC25 and SLO 30 and make then available :rock:

I know mine won't count. But I think this is funny as hell!! And it really must be pretty impressive!

Attachments

• 1643855021882.jpg
    1643855021882.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 97
Back