KTM

Corey James

Anyone else riding dirt bikes in Michigan?

you could almost call this a midlife crisis, without another guitar amplifier, a Corvette, and certainly not a pair of new balance shoes…

first new bike I have bought in quite some time, as the last three were used.

managed to get three hours on it before the snow and cold moved in. Very stoked for spring, until then it’s sitting in the garage next to the other toys for the better half of the year.

Attachments

• E7612B45-5B86-4ED1-A072-EAA5E673D686.jpeg
    E7612B45-5B86-4ED1-A072-EAA5E673D686.jpeg
    1,016.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 3E16B063-1172-4B8F-AE89-5FF42D242B51.jpeg
    3E16B063-1172-4B8F-AE89-5FF42D242B51.jpeg
    777.5 KB · Views: 53
You just got that and you already already have a Hinson clutch, sprockets, sticker kit, pegs, FMF exhaust, oversized tank, suspension, bars, grips, and triple clamp? And that’s just from what I see!

XC-F 350?

I have a YZ250 and follow the shit out of Jeff Walker ripping it up in your neck of the woods.

Edit: Looks like the 350 XC-F Factory. That is an absolute beast.

Yes it is. I had a 2014 450 factory. Sold it in November to downsize yet this feels like it’s got the same amount of power !

Yes it is. I had a 2014 450 factory. Sold it in November to downsize yet this feels like it’s got the same amount of power !

Yeah man it’s ridiculous how much power these bikes have now. I have a 2014 YZ250 with some mods and it’s plenty for me. Rumor has it Justin Barcia tunes down his 450 for the supercross season.

All the guys in our club swear by the XC-F350s or the XC300s.

Nice bike you got there have fun man.

Thanks, you as well. That bike is bullet proof that you have as well.

i’ve owned two Yamaha‘s and they were both great. One was a bored out 125, brought it up to 144. It was phenomenal until that single ring piston got tired, then it was time for a rebuild.

Thanks, you as well. That bike is bullet proof that you have as well.

i’ve owned two Yamaha‘s and they were both great. One was a bored out 125, brought it up to 144. It was phenomenal until that single ring piston got tired, then it was time for a rebuild.

I’ve just been holding my breath for a YZ 350FX, I would buy one in a heartbeat.

The 144 big bore kit is fantastic for the YZ125. I ran one and thought I’d start fouling plugs but I never had any issues, just a little bog on idle sometimes. One of my first bikes was a YZ125 (my first was a ‘79 DT100) and they are just great little 2 smokers to putz around on and they will rip when you get on the pipe.

My buddy has had about 10 (at least) XC-F 350s and they just feel a little too big to me size wise. He’s a little taller than me at about 6’2” so he runs a tall seat, lowered pegs, and bigger bar sweep so that could be part of it. I just run spacers on my bars and rotate them forward one setting. He trades them in just about every two years like a car, it’s ridiculous, but he’s racing Vet class now a few times a year so he’s downsizing and maybe he’ll hold on to this one.

Anyone else riding dirt bikes in Michigan?

you could almost call this a midlife crisis, without another guitar amplifier, a Corvette, and certainly not a pair of new balance shoes…

first new bike I have bought in quite some time, as the last three were used.

managed to get three hours on it before the snow and cold moved in. Very stoked for spring, until then it’s sitting in the garage next to the other toys for the better half of the year.
Two Stroke, yummy! Grew up on YZs and KDXs. Isn't there a snow kit for your bike? :devilish:

Two Stroke, yummy! Grew up on YZs and KDXs. Isn't there a snow kit for your bike? :devilish:
Sure there’s a kit. Not worth the $ where I live.

we get just enough snow to screw life up for people who prefer summer, but not enough for most working people to enjoy their snowmobile more then a few times a year.

Back