KxK / Herc Fede PMC Swirl 7 Build

technomancer

Just got pics in of my KxK Guitars PMC swirl from Herc. Keep in mind these are raw pics with no clear yet so it will look even better in the future :D

Planned Specs:
- 7 string, 25.5" Scale
- Alder Body
- 3 piece maple neck
- Reversed Inline Headstock
- Purple / Pink zebra BKP pickups (probably Holy Diver set)
- OFR7 black
- black Sperzel locking tuners
- Flame maple board with multi-colored egyptian inlays
- Flame maple headstock cap

StephenW-PMC1a.jpg

StephenW-PMC2.jpg

Roughly colored inlay design

pmc-scarab1c-3.jpg

Man that is AMAZING!

So killer! That grape eight is incredible as well! damnit I would love to have one of these!
How long has Herc had the body? I know for a while he was sick and or was very busy! I'd love to get an ML of mine swirled! or even just get a KxK like this! KILLER choices, the fretboard will look insane as well!

Thanks guys, I am really happy with how this came out :thumbsup:

DiezelMonster":3nwsvloc said:
Man that is AMAZING!

So killer! That grape eight is incredible as well! damnit I would love to have one of these!
How long has Herc had the body? I know for a while he was sick and or was very busy! I'd love to get an ML of mine swirled! or even just get a KxK like this! KILLER choices, the fretboard will look insane as well!

Basically Herc only works through his mailing list these days, and he doesn't do custom orders that I know of. He tends to sell one-off swirled bodies. Occasionally (like once a year if that) he'll do a batch of a certain type of swirl. This year the batch was opened up in July for PMC swirls. I got the pics last night, so roughly 4 months from order to pics. IIRC he actually got the body in August.

And thanks, I designed the inlays :D

Back