KxK Sii-7 Sherwood Green Pearl In The Home Stretch

technomancer

My white limba Sii-7 is in the home stretch! I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on this :rock:

Sii7limba11.jpg

Sii7limba10.jpg

Thanks for the close up :thumbsup: That's pretty sweet. I've kinda had a thing for egyption stuff ever since I started listening to Nile. What does it mean? Anything in particular?

Translates roughly to Thoth Preserver of Ma'at. Thoth is the god of several things including music, writing, and magic. Ma'at is basically the personification of the correct order of the universe.

Funny you mention Nile, Karl sanders is a KxK endorsee

I know about Karl. That's what got me interested in KXK. I've got a WarriorV 7 string and a Sii-7. Both are killer.

Awesome, reminds me of an ESP Horizon from back in the day. Like the pink one Paige played. Always dug that.

Thanks again everybody! Hopefully this will be in my hands in the next couple weeks and I can do a NGD thread with better pics lol

Got this today, looks like she's done and should be shipping any day now :metal:

The cavity cover is stained limba. Originally the plan was to paint it to match, but there was concern that the paint might warp the thin wood of the cover.

Sii7limba15.jpg

Back