Lars, Just Because..lol

fumble :p lars plays whatever he feels like playing, thats just the way he is.
Ya, he's got one of those ADHD personalities so he can't play something the same way twice, he just fucks around all the time and out of time. I remember Bob Rock talking about the enormous amount of drum edits that went into the black album... like WTF happened from the time between AJFA and the TBA that made his drumming go downhill so fast, haha. I guess Load and Reload put the nail in the coffin for his drum skills, those albums are as simple as it gets drum wise. But then again, Metallica wouldn't sound like Metallica without Lars.

Gotta say that I really hate how they play MOP. They rush thru it and it's a far cry from the record.
Play the shit right asshole..

Ya, he's got one of those ADHD personalities so he can't play something the same way twice, he just fucks around all the time and out of time. I remember Bob Rock talking about the enormous amount of drum edits that went into the black album... like WTF happened from the time between AJFA and the TBA that made his drumming go downhill so fast, haha. I guess Load and Reload put the nail in the coffin for his drum skills, those albums are as simple as it gets drum wise. But then again, Metallica wouldn't sound like Metallica without Lars.
This is a simple misunderstanding of the old school way to cover up an untalented band member, before quantizing and steven slate plug-ins lol.

Poor Lars. Let's face it, he simply never recovered from the Napster fuck-up.
Went from being a Rock God to major ass-hole in about a month (overnight in dial-up days)

lars.jpg

Last edited:
Back