Lawmakers are threatening MLB’s antitrust exemption

My bad. I usually ignore most of your blabber.

Regarding the voter ID laws. I totally agree, and I don't see a problem requiring some form of ID.

As for it being illegal to provide water, or food, haha C'mon man. That's blatant suppression considering the fact that polling places in mostly nonwhite areas have long lines, and long waits compared to mostly white areas. You know it, stop being a dishonest clown fucker 🤡

Only way food, or drink should be a problem is if the value is over a certain amount.

Expenditures to influence voting. Thats a U.S. law. Technically that’s everywhere. I personally wouldn’t drink water or eat food from some stranger anyway. The Dems don’t care about giving food or water. They’re more upset about voter IDENTIFICATION and harvesting. As for long lines , you ever been stuck behind the wrong person in a drive-thru ? Or the people giving covid shots should be working the polls. No lines at all there.

Last edited:
Expenditures to influence voting. Thats a U.S. law. Technically that’s everywhere. I personally wouldn’t drink water or eat food from some stranger anyway. The Dems don’t care about giving food or water. There more upset about voter IDENTIFICATION and harvesting.

False, giving someone a bottle of water is not "Expenditures to influence voting" Now if it say's "vote for Joe" on the label that is a different story.

As for the ID situation, like I said, I see no problem requiring some form of ID. The dems are wrong for thinking there is a problem with that.

They can give out water 150ft away. Grab one before getting in line. Now that you need ID I guess the line won’t be that long. Everyone knows minorities don’t have ID.
I don’t think anything is gonna say Vote for Joe on it ever again

They can give out water 150ft away. Grab one before getting in line. Now that you need ID I guess the line won’t be that long. Everyone knows minorities don’t have ID.
I don’t think anything is gonna say Vote for Joe on it ever again

Dude you had to have ID to vote in person in the last election. LOL

Actually the lines will get longer, since they are making absentee voting harder.

Dude, all I can say is I hope you got what you wanted. You seem like a very sensible guy (bullshit).

False, giving someone a bottle of water is not "Expenditures to influence voting" Now if it say's "vote for Joe" on the label that is a different story.

As for the ID situation, like I said, I see no problem requiring some form of ID. The dems are wrong for thinking there is a problem with that.
What about "laundering" millions of dollars of private money to help 2,500 jurisdictions (Facebook $ > Zuckfuckerberg's "non-profit" The Center for Tech and Civic Life > 2,500 Democrat jurisdictions)?

Would that be "expenditures to influence voting"? Perhaps illegal?

The Center for Tech and Civic Life gave grants to more than 2,500 jurisdictions this year to help departments pay for election administration. The money arrived as historically underfunded election department budgets were sapped from unforeseen purchases during the primaries and were forced to spend money on election workers, postage and printing for the increasing number of voters who wanted to vote by mail.

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/08/9432...ey-from-facebooks-ceo-saved-the-2020-election

There's a lot more to this.

Somebody's doing something about it.

https://thepalmierireport.com/arizo...g-private-funding-of-election-administration/

The Arizona State Senate passed a bill on Tuesday prohibiting the private funding of election administration.
The Republican-controlled state senate passed HB 2569, a bill banning the private funding of election administration and management, in a straight party-line vote 16 to 14.
“HB 2569 is common sense legislation that will ensure Arizona’s elections are free from outside influence and that our voters can have confidence in the integrity of the process,” State Rep. Jake Hoffman (R-Queen Creek), who sponsored the bill in the House, told Breitbart News in an exclusive interview.
“Nearly half a billion dollars in private funding was spent by out of state Democrat billionaires to influence the administration of county and state elections operations nationally, including millions here in Arizona. The Arizona legislature doesn’t want billionaires from any Party, or of any kind, attempting to influence our election system,” Hoffman added.
"The 2020 presidential election witnessed an unprecedented and coordinated public-private partnership to improperly influence the 2020 presidential election on behalf of one particular candidate and party. Funded by hundreds of millions of dollars from Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and other high-tech interests, activist organizations created a two-tiered election system that treated voters differently depending on whether they lived in Democrat or Republican strongholds."

Back