Legit Whistleblowers… Hero or Villain?

Heroes, not phony ones like this, libs love these kind.

4276.jpg

Credible = squeals on a Democrat
Phony = squeals on a Republican

Exactly what makes Vindman a phony?
He blew the whistle on your orange man?

Cause we all know the orange man would never break the rules, right?

Vindman said to charge Milley.

Heard an interview with him and I think he's kinda right.
His take is that Milley should have very publicly quit at the time
which would have raised all kinds of alarms as to what Tangerine was trying to pull off.

Especially those doctors and nurses putting their careers on the line talking about the negative effects of the vaccine.
I agree bro, it Takes such immense courage to put your whole life on the line, your livelihood, your source of income,
what these people do, they put others before themselves In a completely selfless act of courage.
We are seeing more and more of this… People are starting to wake up and realize, ‘why would someone do this … unless this whole thing is truly just corrupt BS’?
Bingo😉

I agree bro, it Takes such immense courage to put your whole life on the line, your livelihood, your source of income,
what these people do, they put others before themselves In a completely selfless act of courage.
We are seeing more and more of this… People are starting to wake up and realize, ‘why would someone do this … unless it’s true’?
Bingo😉
True, or so many questionable things that what we were led to believe is wrong.

We are seeing more and more of this… People are starting to wake up and realize, ‘why would someone do this … unless it’s true’?
Bingo😉
The sad thing is that the evils of the left and the LamestreamMedia will just dismiss them as"disgruntled employees" and the sheep will drink it up.

Back