Let Us Know What You Think

A

Anonymous

Hey guys,

To my knowledge, we don't have any dedicated place to provide Rig-Talk feedback, which is a bummer because even the best sites and forums have ways they can improve...

If there are areas for improvement, and more than just 1 or 2 of you agree on it, then we can do our best to implement your feedback to help make Rig-Talk even better!

If you have any complaints or feedback related to mods or admins, this is not the place. Rather, you're encouraged to send an email to int-support@bordasmedia.com

Thanks,
Armon

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked, but not sure if We can get any better formatting
for posting as I am doing some writing on music theory.

No biggie, I can get by.
I know there is a more advanced editor but still.
I think I can get by if I can post little photos I write
things out on and post that here.

I will work it out never the less.

Is there a way to avoid all the political talk and the other super off topic BS when I "view new posts"?

It is fairly obvious that there are just handful of people (some of them are likely alts so it's even less than it looks like) that are not here to talk rigs. A post here or there is no big deal but it is several orders of magnitude past that. I don't expect Mods to chase the vermin away only to have them make a new account. But it would be nice if the other 99.9% of RT didn't have to see it polluting the forum.

SpiderWars":1av4oqky said:
Is there a way to avoid all the political talk and the other super off topic BS when I "view new posts"?

It is fairly obvious that there are just handful of people (some of them are likely alts so it's even less than it looks like) that are not here to talk rigs. A post here or there is no big deal but it is several orders of magnitude past that. I don't expect Mods to chase the vermin away only to have them make a new account. But it would be nice if the other 99.9% of RT didn't have to see it polluting the forum.

The off topic section can be removed from view if the owner of the forum gives the mods the ability to do so. There are other forums with the same format as this one, and users have the option of contacting the moderators to have off topic blocked from view.

SpiderWars":3i0t3xsi said:

This.

allow only 2 post per member in off topic. people would put more thought into what they write.

Sports forum would be nice. Alcoholic beverages forum
Done and done.

I proposed all the new sub-forums in OTC and they were all accepted. Not keen to add any more 'cause IMHO most bases are now covered.

Oh, the AB thing you requested is covered in Food & Drink. Old news to you by now I'm sure, but for the sake of clarity in this feedback thread...

Done and done.

I proposed all the new sub-forums in OTC and they were all accepted. Not keen to add any more 'cause IMHO most bases are now covered.

Oh, the AB thing you requested is covered in Food & Drink. Old news to you by now I'm sure, but for the sake of clarity in this feedback thread...
question
is there a way for me to turn off seeing people"s signatures?
or conversely, is there a way to better limit the length?

some of these weirdos have sigs that are like 40-50 lines plus images,,,, its obnoxious

Screenshot 2022-07-03 17.19.56.png

I need help. The text boxes for the forum aren’t loading for pages. I can’t even start a new thread - the text box to type in doesn’t exist. I also can’t make the smilies options come up by hovering on the like button. It only lets me click the like button and then forces me to another page to confirm the like. I’ve tried chrome for mobile and Firefox for mobile and it’s happening for both browsers. Anyone else having this issue??
2B1A1C7A-E4EA-4E48-A53B-71DAD52C084F.png

Edit: it seems like they eventually load on the page I’m on if I stay on it long enough (2 minutes or more). It seems like code isn’t being reached and it’s busy loading something else which blocks the ability to post a reply.

Last edited:
Back