LET'S SEE THOSE RACKS DUDES (AND BABES)

LutherG

Putting the rack back together from pieces I have had stored away... Still need to wire it up but here's where I am so far...
20220531_190800.jpg

LutherG

Woaaaah wait wat woow that Art IEQ thing is totally and utterly awesome ! I want one ! Didn't even know it existed ! Discovery of the day ! :p:love:
Thanks - yeah it's pretty cool! Back in the late 80s and early 90s I played with a group named Sojourner (a Contemporary Christian group). Our bassist called it The Fish Finder...

If you go to Spotify and search for "He Knows Every Heartache" you'll see Sojourner. I'm on the far right in the group photo. I tried posting a link from Spotify but it actually loaded excerpts from the album to this post, and I'm not sure that's allowed here so I removed the link.

Cheers,

Luther

Last edited:

japetus

Back in the day I toyed with the thought of sending a cartoon feed to that monitor... you don't see CRT monitors anymore. Thanks for the kind words japetus!

Cheers,

Luther
That would have been hilarious. I wonder how many are out there on the market...If I ever see one for a good price I may grab it to use at shows, just because of how cool it looks.