LINKIN PARK THE LAST OF BACKLINE 3 BY RACK SYSTEMS

RACKSYSTEMS

Well I have done many of these racks for L.P. These are racks 11 and 12 for them and they complete backline 3 for the 2 guitar players. Each player has a complete back up of his entire rack. The pedals go in front of the 2 Randall preamps. One preamp is on the right side and one on the left and sounds are blended. To compensate for phase issues between different modules there is a phase reverse loop in the gcx so both preamps can be kept in phase.. Here are pics of the entire backline.

vultures

I'm not a fan, but jesus christ those racks are nuts. It'd be so nice to be able to afford gear like that.

studiojig

Speed_Racer71":19rc6vxq said:
i spy a metal zone :LOL: :LOL:
Thanks for that... I was certain I'd seen that as well. It's got to be used as an exaggerated effect type of tone and not as the basis of a primary sound don't you think? Or maybe I'm just delusional and don't know what I'm doing/talking about :D

Digital Jams

Shiny_Surface":q5i5bm7g said:
Linkin Park making some Rig Talk members jealous = priceless :LOL: :LOL:
I like Linken Park, some of their stuff is really cool and also like the remixed stuff :)

Holy shit those racks are AWESOME!!!!!!

Hey Dave, did you post Jerry's rig here yet? I saw it on HRI but did not want to cross-post your stuff in case you had your reasons. Lots of AIC fans here.

fek

What modules are in the M4's? I am leaning towards picking up a RM100 soon and am gathering as much info as I can. And yes, I will more than likely be sending a module or two your way for some mojo to be added.

fek

Digital Jams":3uc35vna said:
megamike":3uc35vna said:
YO DIGITAL JAMS, Dave posted pics of JERRY CANTRELLS rig a week or 2 ago
Ah, must have been when I was on vacation :doh:

Thanks for the heads up.
Yep. Uber and Alchemist running together. Uber set up for kill and the Alchemist with a 70's type of vibe according to Dave.

Shiny_Surface

Digital Jams":3v842dd8 said:
I like Linken Park, some of their stuff is really cool and also like the remixed stuff :)

Holy shit those racks are AWESOME!!!!!!
I like some of their stuff as well. :)

Funny how some snickety gear sniffers will give a band a pass all of a sudden if their gear trumps their own though. :LOL: :LOL: