Look what I'm getting to babysit this weekend!

Matt300ZXT

This is pretty much the most awesome thing ever. He's such a mischievous little fella but so adorable and friendly.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    461.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    454.2 KB · Views: 54
A Coati!!! Are you in South America :ROFLMAO:? So beautiful! :giggle:

A Coati!!! Are you in South America :ROFLMAO:? So beautiful! :giggle:
Well, I mean I'm ok I guess, I wouldn't go as far as beautiful, but thank you nonetheless.

Yes ma'am, a coati indeed. He was a very rambunctious fella, I have all kinds of pics and videos of him sticking his nose up my nose or running around playing with my dog toys, etc. He was really adorable and very friendly and affectionate. But I'm in Tennessee, they're legal here.

Well, I mean I'm ok I guess, I wouldn't go as far as beautiful, but thank you nonetheless.

Yes ma'am, a coati indeed. He was a very rambunctious fella, I have all kinds of pics and videos of him sticking his nose up my nose or running around playing with my dog toys, etc. He was really adorable and very friendly and affectionate. But I'm in Tennessee, they're legal here.
Oh okay, I thought you had moved to Maine. I totally knew you were going to come back with that :ROFLMAO:, I should have known better than to post. But not a bad looking fella at all! Glad to see the Coati not cooped up ❤️

Oh okay, I thought you had moved to Maine. I totally knew you were going to come back with that :ROFLMAO:, I should have known better than to post. But not a bad looking fella at all! Glad to see the Coati not cooped up ❤️
I am working still on moving there, my company are really dragging their feet. At his house, he has a bigger cage to play in during the day, but gets to come out a lot at home and terrorize an old blind dog. If I ever decide to get one of my own, they're legal in Maine too ;)

Back