Lynchmod & Lynchbacks

No backing tracks. Everything I used in tracking is in the video description.
My mistake. It really sounds THAT GOOD that I swore there were isolated backing tracks in it lol.

And...props for the 500k. Rarely see those anymore. I still have the one I bought 15 years ago and put The Hunter pickup in it recently - may switch to a regular Distortion though.

But wow, seriously good playing and tone. Ok now I'm seriously going to give my Lynchbacks another shot this weekend.

Everything about that was done very well! Impressed for sure.

When the Lynchback's first came out, I was on a speaker swapping terror. Those were at the top of my list to give a shot. Not having 16ohm versions kind of ruined it for me but I do like the tones I hear coming from them.

My mistake. It really sounds THAT GOOD that I swore there were isolated backing tracks in it lol.

And...props for the 500k. Rarely see those anymore. I still have the one I bought 15 years ago and put The Hunter pickup in it recently - may switch to a regular Distortion though.

But wow, seriously good playing and tone. Ok now I'm seriously going to give my Lynchbacks another shot this weekend.
No problem, randomly came across the 500k on FB Marketplace about a year ago. Had to replace the trem on it tho with an OFR.

Back