Man I love my Bogner Atma

bikerdude2

Hope this hasn’t been beat to death. Haven’t posted in forever. It’s my pre Covid gigging amp. Such a small footprint on a Bogner cube, but such a thick, warm sound! I’ve been tempted to check out a Bogner 3534, but when I get to rehersal and plug in, I ask myself why?

Always thought the Atma was a super cool *looking* amp, but never got a chance to play one and never heard much buzz about them. What would you compare it to?

Always thought the Atma was a super cool *looking* amp, but never got a chance to play one and never heard much buzz about them. What would you compare it to?
It’s def in the Marshall camp. Not stiff, not a lot of knobs which I love! One really good thing, is whatever channel you are using, the active knobs are lit up. Perfect for when a band mate wants to turn you up or down.

It’s def in the Marshall camp. Not stiff, not a lot of knobs which I love! One really good thing, is whatever channel you are using, the active knobs are lit up. Perfect for when a band mate wants to turn you up or down.
My band mate uses a Engl Powerball lunch box, and they really compliment each other. His is more aggressive, mine is warmer. Hope that helps.

Hope this hasn’t been beat to death. Haven’t posted in forever. It’s my pre Covid gigging amp. Such a small footprint on a Bogner cube, but such a thick, warm sound! I’ve been tempted to check out a Bogner 3534, but when I get to rehersal and plug in, I ask myself why?

Personally I think the Atma is one of Bogner‘s best amps he ever designed / built. I’ve got a particular Jones for one of the all black versions done for the Japanese market.....

I was tempted to grab one when a local store was blowing out their Bogner stock. Just wasn't liquid enough at the time. And truthfully, if I was, I may have opted for one of their Helios options anyways, just because I'm a sucker for a Marshall in a different box

I never thought I would consider a lunch box head. Always seemed too expensive for something that looked cheap to me. It’s def right up there as one of the best amps I’ve ever bought. Love the simplicity.

Back