Manifest guitar skills and money!

mooncobra

I saw a guy on instagram who plays guitar. He said he learned how to manifest. He says he can coach you on how to bend the universe by sheer force of your own mighty will. You can learn the guitar with little to no practice, simply by manifesting it. You want tons of cash? No sweat, you just manifest it.

From what I can tell, you simply sit for a few minutes a day, and concentrate on what you want and at the same time, you direct a powerful outward burst of will power directed at the universe. After this, you simply post a video on social media to clarify to the people watching what the powerful burst of life force and energy that knocked them off their feet earlier actually was. (In reality, it’s a form of social freeloading) The universe will then send a subconscious alert to everyone directing money or guitar skills your way

He says he has achieved full mastery of the guitar by manifesting it. He simply set a guitar down in front of himself and manifested the skills.

I have decided, that tomorrow, I too shall manifest! I want money, lots of it! I will simply manifest it! I want to achieve mastery of the universe and to travel back in time and date a young Cindy Crawford! This too, I shall manifest! This will he absolutely magnificent!

So, early tomorrow morning, when you are all struck by a mysterious universal wave of immense power and wild ferocity, fear not my friends! It shall be me, I will be manifesting! I will borrow some of your guitar skills, and I also want all of your money, so when the uncontrollable and powerful desire to give me everything you own takes place, simply do it. I have manifested it, so it is so!

he has achieved full mastery of the guitar by manifesting it. He simply set a guitar down in front of himself and manifested the skills.
giphy.gif

Shot of penicillin will fix that homie….just watch out for that mutant strain of monkey pox….in other words…no butt stuff…

I saw a guy on instagram who plays guitar. He said he learned how to manifest. He says he can coach you on how to bend the universe by sheer force of your own mighty will. You can learn the guitar with little to no practice, simply by manifesting it. You want tons of cash? No sweat, you just manifest it.

From what I can tell, you simply sit for a few minutes a day, and concentrate on what you want and at the same time, you direct a powerful outward burst of will power directed at the universe. After this, you simply post a video on social media to clarify to the people watching what the powerful burst of life force and energy that knocked them off their feet earlier actually was. (In reality, it’s a form of social freeloading) The universe will then send a subconscious alert to everyone directing money or guitar skills your way

He says he has achieved full mastery of the guitar by manifesting it. He simply set a guitar down in front of himself and manifested the skills.

I have decided, that tomorrow, I too shall manifest! I want money, lots of it! I will simply manifest it! I want to achieve mastery of the universe and to travel back in time and date a young Cindy Crawford! This too, I shall manifest! This will he absolutely magnificent!

So, early tomorrow morning, when you are all struck by a mysterious universal wave of immense power and wild ferocity, fear not my friends! It shall be me, I will be manifesting! I will borrow some of your guitar skills, and I also want all of your money, so when the uncontrollable and powerful desire to give me everything you own takes place, simply do it. I have manifested it, so it is so!
Brilliant!!

This is the shit people do on Instagram and Tiktok instead of looking for a job(or even manifesting that in this case).

Now I'm starting to sound old and bitter..

Back