Marshall fuse type

I think he is asking if they should be slow blow or fast. I'm pretty sure they are almost always slow fuses right? In an amp I mean? To accommodate for voltage spikes when powering up for example. I can't see anything from way up here. I guess I'm getting older or the zoom feature is not working but it should also be printed on the circuit board. Or may I should say.

That's crazy that they have all those fuses inside. Fuses should be user accessible but thats just my opinion.

Old Marshalls had an AC fuse (aka Mains) and a DC fuse (aka HT which means High Tension). Old Fenders only had the mains fuse. Yep. ONE fuse. That seems like a lot of unnecessary fuses in that pic.

If it specifies a fuse type then use that. If it does not say Slo Blo then you shouldn't need it.

That's crazy that they have all those fuses inside. Fuses should be user accessible but thats just my opinion.

Old Marshalls had an AC fuse (aka Mains) and a DC fuse (aka HT which means High Tension). Old Fenders only had the mains fuse. Yep. ONE fuse. That seems like a lot of unnecessary fuses in that pic.

If it specifies a fuse type then use that. If it does not say Slo Blo then you shouldn't need it.
Thank you!!!

Back