who else /where else should I look.

ebay and reverb not much selection.

alright

looking for marshall headcabs.

sourmash looks pretty good.

mojotones are freaking expensive.

who else /where else should I look.

ebay and reverb not much selection.
I went through this same thing and just built my own ...... but that was before I heard about Sourmash ..... I don't know how they didn't come up when I was searching but they never did ... you probably won't beat their prices ...

Have used this person with success: https://guitarcabinetsdirect.com/

KSR can also do it if you have dimensions and stuff, but it's probably not worth it for a one-off. Splawn can (or used to be able to) do a one-off for you at a reasonable price, too.

guitar cabs direct are a little spendy as well.

might as well order from monotone at that price.

so far sourmash is the top on my list.

for the life of me you used to be able to get these all day long for under 200 bucks even 3-4 years ago.

what happened?

I was going to buy a new Marshall JCM 800 headshell from Jam industries....it was $ 410. 00 canadian plus tax. I ended up just cleaning my original one and redid the grillcloth/emblem.

Where on earth do you guys get your Mesa Mark headshells is what I wanna know?

I bought mine from Metalone72 right here on off the board, and was completely happy. I was able to get exactly what I wanted, converting my Mark III combo to a head, and sitting next to my mark V 25 head shell, it's definitely on the same level quality wise.

Unless it changed Valvestorm gets his headshells from https://guitarcabinetsdirect.com/ as that was how I started using them. Asked Valvestorm about a custom cab and he just pointed me at them instead of ordering it from them for me.

I've got a bunch of their headshells here and they're great quality.
I apologize, you are completely correct.
I had forgotten about that.
Valvestorm told/had me do the same thing, as in order directly.

Back