Marshall Modded JCM 800 Hopkins Pandora Loaded 50 Watt

NewReligion

$1990 Shipped US ONLY...♫

https://reverb.com/item/37524951-marshall-modded-jcm-800-hopkins-pandora-loaded-1985-black-gold

Hopkins modded JCM 800 PANDORA High Gain Loaded with Features.

3 & 4 stage High Gain & Lessor Gain inputs. Cleans up nicely with guitar volume rolled down.

There are many videos of my work to include the Pandora on YouTube at

Hopkins Marshall-Mods

Amp features a lot of true point to point work to avoid a coplanar layout which can cause microphonics & excessive capacitance resulting in unwanted heavy mids.
1.) In addition I in stalled a Metropoulos Zero Loss Loop with bypass switch.

2.) My V-Mod Dissipation Voltage circuit on a switch for added sag feel if desired.

3.) My VNFB Variable Negative Feedback circuit on a switch allows the player to go from Pandora George Lynch, Steve Vai, John Sykes etc... tone and feel to a brighter & tighter tone and feel. The Depth Knob works only when the VNFB is off allowing nice darkening of the tone without any blanket over the speaker muffled tones some Amps produce.

4.) SAT switch consistent with Friedman & Cameron circuits operating off of the cathode follower out of circuit when off. This allows the user to take the amp deep into Jerry Cantrell tones if wished.

5.) Depth Knob active when the VNFB is off allowing more low end to be applied to the tone while maintaining the articulate character of the amplification.

With the use of 3 or 4 stages of gain and use of the gain knob, guitar volume knob in conjunction with the V-Mod, VNFB, Depth Knob & Saturation Circuits this makes it easy for a guitarist to find his or her sonic sweet spot for motivated playing.

I am open to all questions.

Ships CONUS ONLY UPS or FedEx

Best Regards, David Hopkins ♫

Back