No longer for sale - Modded Marshall JCM800

AmpliFIRE

Killer Marshall and extremely underrated. This amp is basically a JCM800 with added gain. No diode clipping, just pure tube tone. Good condition with a few blems here and there.

No longer available

NO TRADES!!!

[mod edit]
Please read the rules mate.
Title fixed in accordance with rule #15.

Last edited:
Is this a 6L6 one ?? I picked up one of these with a cabinet years ago and it was one of the most smoking Marshalls I've ever owned !! GLWS

Is everything in working order ? Footswitch?
When was the last time it was serviced ?

Everything works as it should. I bought it from Kyle Bull about a year ago. Tubes have low hours. No foot switch, but it’s not necessary as it would only change the volume controls as this is a single channel amp with dual volumes.

Tempted, Footswitches are pretty available for such a single function.
I'll hit you back if i make a decision
Thanks !

I have the 50w version of this - if you don't need super cleans, this thing can do it all. From JTM45 to way too much gain, very adjustable with the 2 gain knobs. I find with both gains at 11:00, add the OD pedal of choice, and instant modded 800!

Has the output transformer been changed ? I thought these had laydown transformers but if you look at the pic of the rear of the amp the transformer looks like it is standing up and maybe at an angle? Could just be an optical illusion, it's hard to tell with the rear panel on.
Thanks

Back