McCarthy ousted as speaker

Hating a politician doesn't equal the same thing as hating someone who's actually in your life. Now that that is out of the way. Here's a list of politicians/people I hate because they identify with Donald Trump and/or the MAGA autocratic/fascist movement: Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump, Steve Bannon, Michael Flynn, Sean Hannity, Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz, Blake Masters, J.D. Vance, Ron Johnson, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, Jim Banks, Scott Perry, Greg Abbott, and literally hundreds more.

I left out the ladies just to be nice but there's plenty of them. I'm beginning to identify officially as a member of ANTIFA. I'm firmly against fascism or autocracy after seeing MAGA for what it really is deep down at its core - and witnessing J6 in real time - and those who willingly defend that bullshit to this day.
The fact that you actually think Trumps movement is fascist is hysterically funny . You want to see what real fascism looks like take look at the Biden clan, that's the definition of fascism .

5B4FAF7B-F439-4DCF-9EF9-6C5DAFC6D638.jpeg

1696792167609.png

Damn, this woman should just wear "Pick Me for V. Pee" shirts every day. She's either stupid as all hell (who in the entire country doesn't know about the Jordan/Wrestling/Abuse story) or she's only backing him because Donald Trump just did. Look at those eyes. Those things look like they could go all crazy in a heartbeat. So many ambitious female politicians wanting to ride the Don to the top. Kari Lake must HATE this bitch!

I'd do her though.

Back