Meanwhile, back at New England Journal of Medicine

SQUAREHEAD

Yikes😑

Attachments

• 9DE78D00-31A4-4D17-B37D-782AD26FB30B.jpeg
    9DE78D00-31A4-4D17-B37D-782AD26FB30B.jpeg
    562.9 KB · Views: 62
That IS NOT any journal of medicine except maybe Conspiracy U.

A legitimate data report would not include a large banner with
such an obvious agenda -

Untitled.png

i.e., THEY ARE LYING TO YOU ABOUT VACCINES!!!!

Hey Donnie, about 10 years ago I made the decision, which ever way the corrupt lib media and the corrupt lib government tells me to go, I go in a 180 direction👍😉
My mind, my body, my choice.

But you can believe everything you’re told…
Hope you’re having a great day, brother.

Last edited:
Hey Donnie, about 10 years ago I made the decision, which ever way the corrupt lib media and the corrupt lib government tells me to go, I go in a 180 direction👍😉
My mind, my body, my choice.

Cool.
Just keep your possibly infected body away from everyone else's body and everything will be awesome!

What would you do if you moved to say, New Zealand, where the conservative gov is telling people to get
the shot. What does your mind and body do then?

One word Donnie, Israel…
The highest vaccinated percentage in the world with current covid cases through the roof.
It ain’t the unvaccinated spreading anything…
But, of course, when people start dying, the media will certainly report it’s because of the unvaccinated, LOL
And by the way, I couldn’t care which side, right, left, atheist, Christian, Nazi, Marxist, I couldn’t care who tells me to get the vaccine, whoever they are, their corrupt demonic liars👍
Worry about your own immune system,
now that you’ve been jabbed…
Mine is very strong

Last edited:
One word Donnie, Israel…
The highest vaccinated percentage in the world with current covid cases through the roof.
It ain’t the unvaccinated spreading anything…
But, of course, when people start dying, the media will certainly report it’s because of the unvaccinated, LOL
And by the way, I couldn’t care which side, right, left, atheist, Christian, Nazi, Marxist, I couldn’t care who tells me to get the vaccine, whoever they are, their corrupt demonic liars👍
Worry about your own immune system,
now that you’ve been jabbed…
Mine is very strong

If all you ever do is spend time on the internet looking for obscure articles that re-enforce your paranoia,
then of course this will be your outlook.

You posted the New England Journal of Medicine. Do you ever read any of their other articles?
Or only the ones you find linked on anti-vax sites?

They devote an entire subsection of their site just for Covid.
Good reading!

https://www.nejm.org/coronavirus?query=main_nav_lg

Back