Medical "cookie cutter" & TV Doctors in America

Giga.Blast

Banned
Don't think that because a person becomes a "physician" that they are somehow more important or responsible then all of you yawl.

The typical physician in America barley puts in a full days (8 hours) work like the majority of hard workers do to simply to provide for their family here in America - and abroad.

I dumped my doctor of 10 years 5 months ago after I realized the little sand derelict and all his comrades are in it for the pharmaceutical companies and the kickbacks.

Ex: Simply try to take in 48 hours of any of the "prime time" American junk fake TV cable news stations/programs. 30% content, 70% commercial content. You will find 99% of the PURPOSELY saturated commercials are ALWAYS about what drug we offer that you must take because you have the particular special problem that we specialize with/in and we are the only people on the entire planet that know what you need right now so it is imperative that you === FUCKING STOP AND BUY MY SHIT!!! AND CALL THE NUMBER ON YOUR SCREEN RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!

Good morning people. :)

Back