Melbourne Australia Guitar and Amp stores

skoora

Haven’t been to Melbourne in several years. What are the cool guitar and amp stores in Melbourne right now?

Echo Tone, Clingan Guitar Tone, Deluxe Guitars, Acoustic and Bass Centre, Found Sound, The Guitar Colonel, Music Swop Shop (grungy but cool)
I'm sure there are many more that will come forth that I'd love to know too.
I'm an expat from Victoria now, but I usually visit all those stores when I go back to my folks house and head into the city for a day of Coffee ( Deadman Espresso, Sensory Lab and Brother Baba Budan are my faves) and guitar shops.

Echo Tone, Clingan Guitar Tone, Deluxe Guitars, Acoustic and Bass Centre, Found Sound, The Guitar Colonel, Music Swop Shop (grungy but cool)
I'm sure there are many more that will come forth that I'd love to know too.
I'm an expat from Victoria now, but I usually visit all those stores when I go back to my folks house and head into the city for a day of Coffee ( Deadman Espresso, Sensory Lab and Brother Baba Budan are my faves) and guitar shops.
Some little gems pop up at Music Swop Shop every now and then

What’s worse is I haven’t followed AFL for a long time and learnt just recently Collingwood lost to the Swans by a point and in true AFL fashion Geelong crushed the Swans in the GF. I see Collingwood has an unspoken rule that no one gets color tattoo’s…lol

Back