Member here for over 10 years, Can't PM or Inquire About a Sale

raymitchell

Hi there!

So, I've been a member of this forum for over 10 years, but don't post very often -mainly because I can usually find answers to my questions by just searching these forums. I did buy a Diezel VH4-S head from a fellow forum member here back in 2011, and today I spotted an Axe Fx III that's listed for sale here for $1,800 and I want to buy it, but I can't even post a reply to the ad much less send the seller a PM to discuss the Axe Fx III he's selling.

Yes, I've read the rules, and although I very rarely log into my account or post here, I've been an avid follower of Rig Talk for over a decade and I've always observed the guidelines whenever I did post.

Currently, and according to my profile stats, I'm sitting at 45 posts (46 after this one), but it's against the rules to just post random stuff in order to boost your post count, and I wholeheartedly agree with that policy.

So, can a moderator please somehow allow me to post a response to the person selling the Axe Fx III for $1,800? I just sold my Axe Fx II the other day in the hope I'd find a good deal on an Axe Fx III to replace it, and I'd like to buy the one listed here.

Thanks for your time and consideration, I do appreciate it.
Ray Mitchell

P.S. I wanted to PM a moderator directly, but couldn't due to my 45 post count.

Please feel free to PM me and to remove this post after a moderator has looked into this for me.

Correct Brother B. :thumbsup:

Just make a few posts that aren't completely-useless Ray and you'll be fine.

Bear in mind that there's often a delay, usually no more than a day AFAICT, between the time you hit 50 and when it opens up for you.

Yeah - I wouldn't worry about it. We had new guy get to 50 in one night practically just the other day. Annoying but he didn't really spam per say. It happens about every two weeks. Good luck with your purchase.

Back