mesa dual rec rev g, peavey 5150

Hyperionguitarworks

Last edited:
what do yall think the prices should be. with the increase in price on tubes right now I'm probably 100-200 high on each amp
No one on a board like this is gonna think you should try and sell a “BlOcK lEtTeR” 5150 for 2 grand… or a rev G at almost rev F prices ( which are insane as it is), I can assure you of that.

Do you try and sell your car for more because it has “ harder to get” tires?

Also im not trying to be rude, I’m just being honest. If you hadn’t of asked I would keep my opinions to myself, but I’m willing to bet with high certainty that the majority on a board like this are thinking exactly what I said.

But at the same time, if you sell each of your amps for 10 grand a piece, more power to ya. I’m definitely not that guy that thinks you should sell your gear at Lower prices because it makes other snowflakes feel better about their economical situation, but I also would never ( personally) ever pay anything close to those prices for those amps. YMMV :)

No one on a board like this is gonna think you should try and sell a “BlOcK lEtTeR” 5150 for 2 grand… or a rev G at almost rev F prices ( which are insane as it is), I can assure you of that.

Do you try and sell your car for more because it has “ harder to get” tir

looking for a block or sig. head in the normal $5-800 range if someone hasn’t lost their damn mind with EVH passing! I mean the guy himself wanted cheap amps to buy everywhere and $2k for a white one?

looking for a block or sig. head in the normal $5-800 range if someone hasn’t lost their damn mind with EVH passing! I mean the guy himself wanted cheap amps to buy everywhere and $2k for a white one?
Yeah but those days are long over now. I sold my last one for 600 here. I just bought a clean one for 1400. Which feels like overpaying but that seems to be the price. Local ones asking 16-1800

Back