Mesa Mark III Green Stripe ++ **SOLD**

Wizard of Ozz

***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

For Sale: 1989 Mesa Mark III Green Stripe DRG amp short-head with the ++ mod installed by Mike Bendinelli at the Mesa Factory HQ. Amp was born on June 1989, Serial # 252XX with the final quality check performed by Mike B. Amp was fully serviced with the ++ mod installed in April 2018. Amp also had R2 volume mod, a new AC power cord, new fan, all electrolytic caps replaced, and an overall service performed at Mesa Factory HQ by Mike B. The amp is in excellent ++ condition, super clean all around with the original head shell. No tolex tears, rips, or stains. Receipt from Mesa Factory HQ in Petaluma, CA included stating that Mike B. personally performed the ++ mod and all service work mentioned above.

Power tubes: 2 SED Svetlana EL34s + 2 Mesa 6L6GCs
Preamp tubes: Chinese 12AX7C5 (aka 6N4 Chinese Military Grade)
All preamp and power tubes tested and matched by me on my Maxi-Matcher.

The amp sounds amazing and is ready to kill for another 20 years. I have 4 of these ++ MK3s, which is the only reason I am selling this one.

Price: $3700.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states of the continental USA. No shipping outside of the USA. No International Shipping. Payment by Pay Pal F&F Gift. No other forms of payment will be accepted. No trades accepted. Shipping will be via UPS Ground.

Pics:

n5F1i0V.jpg

aAtTVPX.jpg

CAdWAyJ.jpg

JpirOw5.jpg

GorLYp6.jpg

5C0mlJJ.jpg

Z7NNFO1.jpg

6zxuTAB.jpg

a3O5fjO.jpg

Shoot me a PM with questions or if you want it.

Last edited:
Ya, this is one of those, “why the hell did i sell” moments. Had a stock green stripe back in the day, and was the boss for sure. Such a great example of one here. GLWS!

Back