Who's into Disco ?

Hell yeah, I`m all in for this!

1670514774931.png

I have lots of experience with mark VII's and especially mark IX's. Bean bag rounds will knock your dick in the dirt....foam baton rounds can kill you...good times....

I want a Mark VI. Actually, I want three of them. Three half stacks lined up on stage with their matching cabs. Maybe even put a big "6" on each cab to let everyone know what amps they are. That would be metal.

Can we hear some in the room comparisons between the mark 6 and mark 7? Absolutely no microphones please, just a killer iPhone. Will it sounds as bland and mediocre as the 2C++++++LGBTQ1&$283636 model? When can I send it to retired mike B for “upgrades”? Will the mark 6 and mark 7 actually be used on its own for meaningful records?

Can we hear some in the room comparisons between the mark 6 and mark 7? Absolutely no microphones please, just a killer iPhone. Will it sounds as bland and mediocre as the 2C++++++LGBTQ1&$283636 model? When can I send it to retired mike B for “upgrades”? Will the mark 6 and mark 7 actually be used on its own for meaningful records?
Mark II, III, IV, and V's are all over meaningful records, especially the IV.

Back