Midi 7 pin DIN connectors

MarcoR

Hi, I’m a new MOD50 owner.

Does anyone know where I can get some 7 pin DIN connectors that fit the midi input on a MOD50?

I use a custom snake for running all my cables from my pedalboard to my amp. The snake has 2 midi cables and 3 audio cables built in. One of the midi cables is for a 7 pin DIN and the other is 5 pin.

The 7 PIN cable at the moment has custom ends on it to work with my old Marshall and I simply need to find some 7 pin DIN connectors to reconfigure the cable to work for the MOD50.

Right now I’m able to use the 5 pin cable and a wall wart with the midipedal but I’d prefer to ditch the wall wart and modify the other cable for a more clean line setup.

I have checked mouser and they don’t seem to have the right kind.

Bruce, do you guys have any spare stock you could hook me up with? Ideally, 2 male and 2 female 7 pin DIN connectors would be great! Then I could make adapter ends in case I still want to use the old Marshall.

Thanks
Marco

Well, it turns out I don’t need A 7 pin DIN at all… A 5 pin does in fact supply power to the foot pedal. The 5 pin built into the snake only had 3 pins connected and thats why it wasn’t working for me. :doh:

So…how about those MOD50s? I’m diggn’ mine! Got a Bman and modified MHG on the way! Whoohoo! :D

Back