Mike fortin, amplication, mods, repairs, servicing etc

lessarti

A few weeks ago i started a quick thread in search of someone amp wise for help with retubing/biasing my bogner shiva, Mike Fortin (fortinamplification.com) decided to be so kind as to message me offering to be of service..

A few weeks later, both my shiva and xtc are retubed and are A-OK awesomely sounding again!! He truely is a most professional, sincere and awesome guy to deal with and did the post 2004 gain mod to my red channel on the xtc using low input jack for switching between stock and 2004 mod!! Killer option for different killer sounds at a killer price and BEST of all, really good all around person and service. He even noticed a few other minor issues and tended to them to tune the amps up to full service, Mike you are the man and anything in the future (if you aren't already swamped with your amps) I am going your way for help :thumbsup:

If anyone in the GTA area is considering doing ANYTHING to their amps mod wise, retubing, bogner mods, looking for a killer boutique amp (check out the bones head, search youtube.com for fortin amp bones/meathead) PLEASE do yourself a favour and contact Mike as he is a real down to earth guy that has a true sincere passion for amps and will always go the extra mile for tone!

Tim

Peter Diezel":1omr1uft said:
Hello Tim,

sorry to hijack, but can I contact Mike also for Diezel service ?

Hey Peter,
I'd be glad to help out :rock:
I'll contact you via email.
Cheers,
Mike

Back