Mini pedals ???

jlbaxe

Anyone here use them and have favorites and why?

Looking to make a smaller pedal board with the mini Dunlop wah and some mini pedals.

Any good delays? Tape delay ? Comp?

Saw a few Mooer pedal reviews on YouTube that look good. Black secret, green mile.

I think the TC minis are great. Find tone prints for a nice reverb and a delay you enjoy and have at it. You load them through your iPhone and it's super fast to audition them. There is a really nice Pete Thorn modulated delay and a super cool reverb from one of the TC guys. The mini poly tune is nice also.

I have the flashback mini, the corona chorus mini, the HOF reverb mini and the spark mini, I think theyre great and priced well, for the same reasons I went mini for a small footprint pedalboard, I also have the Dunlop crybaby mini which has 2 modes and the switchless morley mini wah, which is great but has a dead spot in the sweep...I went all min like 2 years ago...

I'm using a mini Tube Screamer and a mini Joyo Pipebomb compressor. This Joyo is stupid small. Here's a pic next to a Boss SD1

Attachments

• Minis.jpg
    Minis.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 4,702
Lol so I am late to the game :LOL: :LOL:

Selling off my Dunlop rack wah and getting the mini Dunlop wah.

Anyone have a mini eq? I have only seen a fender mini eq.

I think Mooer makes a Tone Bender style pedal, that made me happy.

I need a tape delay....

I have a voodoo lab 2 power supply and might make a mini board.

Mooer Ana delay is a dm2 is great I also have an eno delay grey box a little more swampy but great. The mooer makes s great diamond comp clone I hear. You can't go wrong. I made a mini board and never went back to my big pedals. I have a AMT mini wah but I use my teese instead as its superior and easier to use

halebox":1vwycvyt said:
Mooer Ana delay is a dm2 is great I also have an eno delay grey box a little more swampy but great. The mooer makes s great diamond comp clone I hear. You can't go wrong. I made a mini board and never went back to my big pedals. I have a AMT mini wah but I use my teese instead as its superior and easier to use

I think I played with the dm2 before. Can't go wrong with the prices.

Think I have my list to start :LOL: :LOL:

Mini wah
TC poly2
Mooer Ninety orange
Mooer Ensemble King
TC Flashback mini
??? Tape delay????
*Wampler Tumnus

*Mooer Black secret
Mooer Graphic G

LovePedal-BoneTender

Tone City-Golden Plexi

TC Ditto

My Fender HR Deluxe III will be here on the 30th :D
Getting ready to pack up the MK III

I did something similar recently. Not all mini pedals but I wanted to do a board no bigger than a Pedaltrain 2 and put the rack to rest. I use a tc mini polytune and an EP Booster. I may switch to the mini tube screamer since I'm used to the tone.

nevusofota":1f8ubuxu said:
I did something similar recently. Not all mini pedals but I wanted to do a board no bigger than a Pedaltrain 2 and put the rack to rest. I use a tc mini polytune and an EP Booster. I may switch to the mini tube screamer since I'm used to the tone.

Shaweet! Like the natty boh lol. I don't have room for a 34" wide 3 rails deep pedal board anymore lol. Looks like I can get more pedals for less. I'm not recording or playing out but still like tone. I think I will keep the Twah and geq7 with snipe mod. The rest are shrinking :LOL: :LOL:

The switcher takes up most of your real estate.

If I didn't have a weekly gig I would have lost the switcher. I chose this
one because it's the smallest for the number of loops I need. I hate tap dancing in a live setting. It's actually smaller in length than the foot-switch for the amp and the Musicom allows me to control that too. This setup for me is the smallest I could go and still keep the flexibility of a rack. Now I just grab my guitar, board, and mini head and I'm out the door.

The tremoboh is from NoiseKickFx, a local guy in Towson who makes pedals. You may have heard of him. It was a one off he made to my specs, down to where I wanted the jacks. It has a tap tempo input. The Boss tap on the board simultaneously sends the tempo to both the trem and the timeline. I special ordered the 595Q switchless wah.

Tell me more about your GE-7. I'm looking to get mine modded as I use it in the loop and it's way too noisy.

nevusofota":3htn08xf said:
If I didn't have a weekly gig I would have lost the switcher. I chose this
one because it's the smallest for the number of loops I need. I hate tap dancing in a live setting. It's actually smaller in length than the foot-switch for the amp and the Musicom allows me to control that too. This setup for me is the smallest I could go and still keep the flexibility of a rack. Now I just grab my guitar, board, and mini head and I'm out the door.

The tremoboh is from NoiseKickFx, a local guy in Towson who makes pedals. You may have heard of him. It was a one off he made to my specs, down to where I wanted the jacks. It has a tap tempo input. The Boss tap on the board simultaneously sends the tempo to both the trem and the timeline. I special ordered the 595Q switchless wah.

Tell me more about your GE-7. I'm looking to get mine modded as I use it in the loop and it's way too noisy.
Ge 7 has a Sniper mod. Blue led, and I think you can find the kit for $20 an instructions. Sometimes you can find the pedal modes for $90 to $110. Mine is dead quiet. I run it either loop or infront of as a clean boost with mids pushed, bass back a tad and treb pulled down a hair. The other ge7 is quiet but no mods.

So I have the TC Mini Flashback and Mini Tube Screamer now. Great pedals.

I am meeting a guy Monday for a Red Witch mini tremolo for $50 :D

Now I am thinking of picking up a used Fender HR blues JR III to take over a buddies house. He is learning chords and I don't like dragging my Mesa Mk III and evm speaker cab over there :doh:

Small pedal train with mini pedals will be great also. :yes:

Looking for a mini hof, little black secret, EP and SP compressor

I have the Dunlop mini wah and it is AWESOME! I couldn't fit a full size wah on my board so I never bothered taking it with me. The mini sounds better than my old wah and works great.

24327357165_18ba023530_b.jpg

BrokenFusion":3mmciq34 said:
I have the Dunlop mini wah and it is AWESOME! I couldn't fit a full size wah on my board so I never bothered taking it with me. The mini sounds better than my old wah and works great.

24327357165_18ba023530_b.jpg
Yes I have the mini wah too. Forgot about that :LOL: :LOL:

I need right angle plugs for my George L cable. Bought 50' of lt .155 in Orange over a year ago to wire up a rack and pedal board :doh:

ChadVanHalen":34h7kbsk said:
Tone City Tape Machine... I think one of the guys behind Mooer is behind Tone City, cool stuff
Yeah I heard that. The golden plexi and tape machine is on my list

Back