I got back into trail riding recently.

Attachments

• IMG_3451.jpg
    IMG_3451.jpg
    591.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 20230903_194542.jpg
    20230903_194542.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 32
Where's that BeZo... I haven't rode in a couple months till yesterday. 3.5 miles and felt like I was gonna keel over.
One is at a little park in Medina, Ohio that has single track and some cool features called Huffman. I've been meeting up with people in my music scene and riding with them lately. The other is a beach park by my house that used to have some single track along a bluff overlooking Lake Erie, but erosion claimed it.

One of these days I'll get my bike to an actual mountain.

One is at a little park in Medina, Ohio that has single track and some cool features called Huffman. I've been meeting up with people in my music scene and riding with them lately. The other is a beach park by my house that used to have some single track along a bluff overlooking Lake Erie, but erosion claimed it.

One of these days I'll get my bike to an actual mountain.
Make a day trip and hit DTE Foundation in MI if you can.

Just got back from riding the old trail, 1st time in a couple months. Ran into a friend that got himself a $6000 E-bike. I took it for a spin, it was the first time I ever rode a E-Bike. I was like WTF, I'd kill myself on that thing. It's instantly turns you into a MTB World Champion. I don't know, but I think I want one.

Last edited:
Just got back from riding the old trail, 1st time in a couple months. Ran into a friend that got himself a $6000 E-bike. I took it for a spin, it was the first time I ever rode a E-Bike. I was like WTF, I'd kill myself on that thing. It's instantly turns you into a MTB World Champion. I don't know, but I think I want one.
Yeah! I want an ibis hd6 (i think that was the model), but I’m sure most will have an ebike within the next decade. I’ll eventually get one for recovery rides, or every other ride.

Yes, you want one. Don't deny yourself a good time. Also don't buy into the "You're not getting a good workout" BS. Your going to get a better one.

I just put my bike in the shop for the season. It's going to get a whole new drive train, sprocket, cassette, chain, greased up, brakes bled, fork serviced and the works. I had to go to the big guys because all my local bike shops are closing. Going to start this season off sad, poor, and anxious.

Back