MTL delivered in Cornwall ON today

johnnyjellybean

My friend Arty of Strung Out Guitars in Cornwall took delivery of a MTL for a customer. On the phone he told me 3 words. "Amazing , absolutely amazing" quote -unquote. I'm looking forward to hearing one.

Did he make a better master volume on these? I loved my 2010 MC, but it was just way to loud and sounded like shit a lower volumes. I would buy another in a heartbeat if you were able to play them without blowing houses down in the neigherhood.

parntz145":3cp2wpza said:
Did he make a better master volume on these? I loved my 2010 MC, but it was just way to loud and sounded like shit a lower volumes. I would buy another in a heartbeat if you were able to play them without blowing houses down in the neigherhood.
:LOL: :LOL: Mine was so loud. My Wife hated it. I was going deaf. :LOL: :LOL:

oh man, can't wait to hear one of these. This could be very bad for my finances. :doh:

All I know is I heard a 92 MTL yesterday that was sent to FJA just to add more gain. The thing frigging crushed any Wizard I have ever heard in my life. Nothing was changed on the amp except now its capable of getting a ton of gain. Same Wizard tone just with insane gain. Unreal!!!!

Back