My First Suhr!

God bless America by crackey, is this one ever gorgeous!

myclassict005-1.jpg

myclassict006.jpg

myclassict009.jpg

myclassict007.jpg

myclassict003.jpg

John Czajkowski":sl8r4cga said:
God bless America is this one gorgeous!

myclassict005-1.jpg

myclassict006.jpg

myclassict009.jpg

myclassict007.jpg

Dude..that thing is GEORGOUS!!!

Congrats man. I can't wait for my Modern Pro M1 to get here ;)

Yeah, I'm reeeeeaaally excited about this one. I have been borrowing friends' Teles on and off, but don't have one at the moment. Was really feeling the Tele call for some new HWM music. It was more than I wanted to spend, but it looks great. I don't get new guitars too often, so needed to make it special

Things I'm really looking forward to on this are the 9"-11" compound radius neck, the arm contour, and the general Suhr intonation and playability. I am a not a Tele purist by no means, and the beauty of any instrument is usually my least interest, so I just hope this amazing top adds some punch to the guitar.

John Czajkowski":1tvskilr said:
Yeah, I'm reeeeeaaally excited about this one. I have been borrowing friends' Teles on and off, but don't have one at the moment. Was really feeling the Tele call for some new HWM music. It was more than I wanted to spend, but it looks great. I don't get new guitars too often, so needed to make it special

Things I'm really looking forward to on this are the 9"-11" compound radius neck, the arm contour, and the general Suhr intonation and playability. I am a not a Tele purist by no means, and the beauty of any instrument is usually my least interest, so I just hope this amazing top adds some punch to the guitar.

You're gonna love those Suhr Tele Pickups!!! I have a set in my Warmoth Tele (hard ash body, quilt maple top, birdseye maple neck) and it sounds amazing!!!! LOVE IT!

Eric

John,
That is awesome! love the quilt top. What are the specs.
I'm digging my Modern as well.
Will definitely buy another Suhr!

The BACK of it is even really beautiful, so , I'm thinking if you do the play with your teeth thing the audience gets to see the BACK as well.........................I'm sorry I just don't see any other way.

Back