My Friedman collection...

steve10358

Hi guys... I figured some of you would enjoy this.

Pictured are:
1977 100w JMP w/ 100/50/25/10 switch and some sweetening done to it. This thing is uber loud and has an aggressive whack and 3d clean. I love this amp. It makes you feel your inner ear and where your heart is when on 7. Loves pedals. Sounds like a great metal panel Super Lead.

1969 100w Super Bass (Plexi:) Dave had this on the bench while I played through it. I love it. This amp is growly and fat- yet very tight and the cleans just rule on it. Lots of harmonic overtones and when cranked is aggressive and just punches you in the face.

1967 100w Super Trem (Plexi:) I told Dave to do whatever he wanted cause at this point, he knows what I have and what I sound like. He gave me something that was different from my others, and did a Custom 45. The master is hands down the best I've ever played and I'm not just saying that. Sounds the same down low as cranked. Will do ac/dc, evh, ej, etc... super snappy. Can get heavy too. Kerry Wright redid the tolex. The master and deep control allow me to leave the hotplate at home. This amp used to belong to Dio's cousin and was used on the Elf albums, etc.

1994 Matchless HC30- Bought off Dave cause after playing it in 2007 I had to have it. Super chimey, punchy and 3d... plus will get into midgain territory as well. Effects loop has been disengaged. I love this amp too. :)

DSCN1013.jpg

DSCN1011.jpg

I also have both Buff Puff and Naked OD #1:
img1224109820229.jpg

img1219974143341.jpg

More details can be found here: http://www.vintageamps.com/plexiboard/v ... 58#p695358
Clips and details: http://www.hugeracksinc.com/forum/viewt ... ight=plexi

Sure looking forward to doing 2 more amps, and a pedalboard. :)

Well first off a Naylor master is a normal master vol. found in any amp. The effects loop is normal also {so to speak}. the reason every thing sounds the same in a naylor return is the power section design. Its all in the negative feedback loop. Now Steves amp has no loop and its a normal master with a few small tricks kind of. So there you have it.

BANNED for 2 Weeks due to multiple member complaints.

admin

I have played all these Amps and yes they are the bomb. There is not one that doesn't put evrything else to shame. Friedman's work is above and beyond anything anyone can even dream of.

Back