My Suhr family grows!!

suhrimmetal

Just wanted to let you fellow Suhraholics that I have a PT100 in route and could not be more stoked to get her. Let go of my 20th XTC, which I love, but I think I made the right choice. Hoping the PT100 finds a permanent home with me...now needs to find me some used Scumback M75 65watters. Cheerz :rock:

Cory

To the OP... so you decided on the PT100 eh? I knew you'd end up picking that one. They're an absolutely phenomenal amp in my opinion. Pete Thorn asked for a super versatile and killer sounding amp, and John Suhr delivered on all fronts. Congrats and Happy New Amp Day (when it arrives, that is.)

suhrimmetal":d4yzlre1 said:
Just wanted to let you fellow Suhraholics that I have a PT100 in route and could not be more stoked to get her. Let go of my 20th XTC, which I love, but I think I made the right choice. Hoping the PT100 finds a permanent home with me...now needs to find me some used Scumback M75 65watters. Cheerz :rock:

Cory

That is great! Congratulations, please post a review of the PT-100. I am contemplating the new version as my next amp. Its either that or a CCV or a Friedman Marsha!

Will do Nico... Should have the PT100 and my new speaker setup by Thursday to put her thru the paces before I gig out on Saturday. I have the newest version of the PT100 with upgraded SS fx loop so I will be sure to let you know my thoughts. cheerz

Back